Friday 13 November 2015

Hi again!

So, it has been a very very long time since I wrote a blog post.
By a long time, I mean my last blog post was January 29th 2014, and it is currently November 14th 2015....

I am so very sorry.

I was snooping (stalking) Ebony Day, and she mentioned that she had created a new blog post and I thought i'd check it out and then we ended up here.

I miss writing HEAPS!! But, for some reason completely forgot I had this Blog.
I'm very certain that I don't have any one on here which makes it that bit more of a relief. But it was so great to read about how I felt and what my opinions on certain things (and my grammar oh my.) was 2 years ago. So I am making it a must for me to keep up with blogging.

Quite a lot has happened, after all it has been nearly 2 years.
I thought sharing a few pictures would be lovely.



                                           I cannot remember if I had a specific sign of,
                                                   so, goodbye! xxx


(Just wanted to throw in this quick selfie)

(These two photos  ~ I have not yet figured out how to lay them side by side, your help will be appreciated hehe~ Are from my year 12  graduation. woo. )
(This is a cute-sy photo of myself and my date for my senior school ball- naw)



(Many ~and I mean MANY~ Lush bath's were had this year. My absolute fave this year would have to be 'sex bomb' oooh naughty.)


(This is a cake I made for my school's 40th anniversary celebration ~looked great, fondant tasted horrible however. )

(These are 'Apple roses' made purely out of apples and pastry, and I chose this as an assesment task
for my Food Science and Technology class ~was delish~)



(These are apple Swans, ~I'm sensing a theme with the apples here~ and in the very middle is a rose made out of tomato skin ~THANKYOU INTERNET~ another class project BTW, I didn't choose to do this in my spare time.
I did however, end up with a very deep cut on my thumb ~THANKS SWAN~ )

 ( Condensed milk = crazy amount of energy )
(My friend since 5th grade)

(My school has sport carnivals, I very rarely participate BUT here's a few pictures from that day. I am not going to miss these AT ALL. ~if you cannot tell I am in the green faction woo~)


(This little monster is a 'Real Care Baby Infant simulator' These are basically handed out in a Child care and community class and you take the baby home and look after it to show teenagers what it's like to take care of a child and basically, promoting safe sex. Mine cried more times that I wished she did.
Ps. the pink socks are mine not hers, hers are cut out )
(My older sister ~to the right~ took me on a sydney get away to congratulate me on finishing high school naw.
It was so incredibly beautiful and I will most likely make a separate blog post, just because there are soooo many photos.)

Just thought i'd pop this in because San Churros are delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment